Turkey Cooking Tips
Author: Suzanne Date Posted:10 November 2021
- I don't add seasoning to my Turkey when I am cooking.
- Patt the cavity and skin with a paper towel to dry.
- I stuff the bird with onions apples or peeled whole oranges.
- Rubbing the bird with Oil, Pepper and Salt gives a gorgeous Brown crisp skin.
- I sit the bird on onion,carrot and celery. This serves to keep the heat even and is a tasty base for a gravy.
- Generally I cook a Wild and Brown rice seasoning on the side or the day before and heat up on the day if necessary. This seasoning is moist and tasty and doubles as a rice salad for left overs.
- The video in the Bog series says it all!!